Forward-thinking, private, residential country club in Delray Beach is seeking an intern with strong knowledge and understanding of marketing to gain valuable experience in a hospitality management marketing role focusing on print, online, and social media marketing. The club is currently looking to expand on our social media efforts and utilize our website to create more interest in our Club. The intern hired for this position will need to be a self-starter with creativity, strong critical thinking skills, time management skills, excellent communication and writing skills, and a desire to gain experience in the hospitality industry.
Contribute to the creation and execution of a social media content calendar.
o Drafting copy for social media.
o Requesting or creating graphics for social media.
o Interacting with social media audience.
o Online outreach and promotion using Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and more.
o Website and social media optimization, including keyword analysis and budget analysis.
· Write press releases, newsletter articles, and other materials.
· Analyze competitor marketing strategies.
· Assist in the creation of marketing materials by drafting copy and submitting requests for graphics.
· Assist with member opinion studies, focus groups, and other qualitative and quantitative research projects.
· Assist with execution of marketing events including community open houses (evenings and weekends)
· Prepare presentations as required.
· Review media kits for advertising opportunities.
Students applying for this internship should be Marketing/Business, Communications or Hospitality Management majors, with a knowledge of marketing, public relations, and social media. Applicants should also have strong writing skills, as well as a solid understanding of social media. Only interns proficient with Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office applications should apply. Hospitality Management, Country Club, or Real Estate experience is a plus.
This is a paid part-time internship of 15-20 hours a week. Rate of pay is dependent on experience.
Please submit your resume, cover letter, references and schedule availability for consideration to email@example.com or apply online at our website.