Dining Rooms Manager
Gleneagles Country Club is looking for a highly motivated individual looking to take the next step in the F&B Industry by joining our team as a Dining Room Manager.
General Purpose of the Position:
Assure a high standard of appearance, hospitality, and service in personnel, and cleanliness of our dining rooms. This individual will ensure the timeliness of food service, supervise and train dining room staff, and manage within budgetary restraints.
• Provides food and beverage service according to club’s standards.
• Plans dining room set-up, and designs floor plans according to reservations.
• Inspects dining room employees to ensure that they are in proper and clean uniforms at all times.
• Supervises and evaluates dining room staff.
• Assures that pre-opening and closing cleaning tasks/side work are assigned and completed as required.
• Performs daily POS closeout and completes daily F&B log.
• Receives and resolves complaints concerning dining room service.
• Directs pre-meal meetings with dining room personnel; relays pertinent information such as menu changes, special member requests, etc.
• Assures the correct appearance, cleanliness and safety of dining room areas, equipment and fixtures; checks the maintenance of all equipment in the dining room and reports deficiencies and maintenance concerns.
• Assures that the dining room and other club areas are secure at the end of the business day.
• Monitors dining room labor and supplies budget; makes adjustments to achieve financial goals.
• Assists in developing wine lists and beverage promotions.
• Assures that local and state laws and the club’s policies and procedures for the service of alcoholic beverages are consistently followed.
• Performs other appropriate assignments and projects as required by the Food and Beverage Manager/Director.
• Responsible for management of dining room service in the main clubhouse.
• Maintains a high level of member contact throughout service hours.
• Knowledge of and ability to perform required role during emergency situations.
Education and/or Experience:
• High school diploma or GED required. A four-year college degree in Hospitality is preferred.
• Two years or more of fine dining experience required (country club experience preferred).
Certificates, Licenses, Special Requirements:
• Alcoholic beverage certification.
• Food safety certification.
- Hourly rate of pay is in the range of $19.00 - $21.00 based on experience and is eligible for OT pay on a weekly basis during our peak season.
- This is a full-time position with excellent benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, Supplemental Life, 401(k) with match, vacation, sick, and employee meals provided daily.